How to play Lords Mobile on the BlueStacks application
1) Download Bluestack for Windows PC. Currently, you can use it in most versions of Windows: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8 / 8.1 and Windows 10. Make sure your PC meets the following minimum system requirements!
2) Ok, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Just click the “Next” button to install it. Currently, Bluestacks supports up to 40 languages. You can change the language later after installation.
Since the file, you downloaded previously is a standalone installer, you do not need to download anything else. Once the installation process is complete, you should see this window and click on “Sign in with Google.” If you do not have a Google account, we recommend that you sign up to obtain a new account here.
You should see this window immediately after signing in with your Google account. As with any Android device, you must enter certain necessary information before using it. Here, we just need to select the language and log in to our Google account again.
When you are finished, open the Bluestacks window. It should look like this:
3) Next, download Lords Mobile APK and save it in your computer. Once the download is completed, go to the Bluestacks window and click on the “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “.apk” file.
5) Once the “.apk” file is selected, the Bluestacks application driver will initiate the installation process.
6) It takes one or two minutes to complete the installation. Once completed, the message “Lords Mobile has been installed correctly” will appear.
7) Next, open the Bluestacks application menu and look for the “Lords Mobile” icon. If you find it there, you must have successfully installed the Lords Mobile game on your computer. Now just click on the application icon to start and play the game.
That’s it. Only Now you can play Lords Mobile on your PC.